Last Updated: December 03, 2019 FONENTRY is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in accordance with the law. This Policy explains how we use the personal information we collect about you, how you can advise us to limit the use of that information and steps we have taken to protect your privacy. Should you have any concerns related to privacy then please contact us.
The Information We CollectWhen voluntarily registering or completing a profile from any of our services we may ask you to confirm your name, business name, address, email address, telephone number and when appropriate, information about you and your business. When making a booking you will need to provide our third-party payment taking partner with bank or credit card information so as to facilitate payment. When opening a partner account, you may need to provide additional information so as to verify your identity and your businesses standing such as copies of government issued ID, company VAT and registration numbers, proof of your address, email address, phone number and other relevant information. For your convenience we will store your registration information so that you do not have to complete all the sections of order forms each time you use the FONENTRY website. We collect your interest in various areas on the site by collecting “clicks” at major landing points on our sites. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring web site usage in order to help us develop our service. We may want to provide you with related information or special deals which we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information please contact us via the form on our contact page. We reserve the right to use other tracking technologies in the future. On occasions we carry out surveys or other promotional activities which may be to introduce new services or for more general interest. Participation in any survey is entirely optional.
Information we hold from your usage of the FONENTRY PlatformWhen you use the FONENTRY Platform, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for us to deliver the services available on our site and enable us to comply with legal obligations and to provide and improve the functionalities of our Platform.
- Geo-location Information: We may collect information about your location as determined through data such as your IP address or the mobile device’s GPS to so as to enable you to find a service provider near to you.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your interactions with the FONENTRY Platform such as the pages you view, your searches, the bookings you have made, and other activities undertaken on the FONENTRY Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information: We automatically collect login data and device information when you access and use the FONENTRY Platform, even if you don’t create a FONENTRY Account or make a booking. That information includes, but not limited to: details about how you’ve used the FONENTRY Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the FONENTRY Platform.
- Payment Transaction Information: FONENTRY collects information related to your payment transactions through the FONENTRY Platform, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary to enable you to make your bookings with us.
Your RightsAccessing your information. You have the right to access information which we hold about you. If you request it, we shall provide you with a copy of your personal information which we are processing. For any further copies which you may request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information. Your personal information should be accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or incomplete by accessing your account settings or contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com. Data portability. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and commonly used format so that it can be transferred to another data controller. Data retention and Deletion. FONENTRY will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with legal obligations. If you no longer want us to hold the information you provide to the FONENTRY Platform then you can ask us to erase your personal information and close your FONENTRY Account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your information that has been anonymised as part of our legitimate business interests, such as, but not limited to, fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, FONENTRY may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others may continue to be publicly visible on the FONENTRY Platform, even after your Account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information may remain in our database but will be disassociated from personal identifiers.
How We Protect Your InformationWe take security of your information very seriously and abide by strict internal standards. Some of the relevant security procedures are described in this policy. Firewalls are used to attempt to block unauthorised traffic to the servers and the actual servers are located in a secure location that can only be accessed by authorised personnel. We also make every endeavour to keep your information confidential. FONENTRY’s internal procedures cover the encryption, storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Updating Your DetailsIf any of the information that you have provided to FONENTRY changes, for example if you change your email address, name or address please contact us via the form on our contact page.
- FONENTRY session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
- FONENTRY persistent cookies are valid across visits by registered users and, for example, are used to avoid the need to tell us your name once logged in at the start of each visit.